It is important to note that PayPal is not banned in Pakistan. However, it is not operational here as the company hasn’t yet accepted the request of the Pakistani Government to initiate its services in Pakistan. If you’re a freelancer or a small business owner who deals with international clients then you definitely will be in need of a PayPal account to receive money from your international clients.
PayPal is an American company that offers an internationally recognized online payment system to different groups of people around the world. With PayPal. You can send and receive money online from the comfort of your home. Moreover, you can also shop and buy anything you want by paying the payment through your PayPal account. In return of all these amazing services, it charges a very minimum amount of fee from its users.
It is one of the easiest, fast, secure, and efficient methods of sending and receiving money. Currently, with 286 million active accounts, it provides its facilities to around 202 markets. Having a PayPal account will let you send and receive money in 25 different currencies worldwide. Furthermore, it’s IOS and android applications make it super easy to be accessed from your smartphone anytime you want.
In this article, we’ll guide you step by step on how to create a PayPal account from Pakistan effortlessly. Furthermore, we’ll explain why you need a Payoneer account, how you can create a Payoneer account, and how it can help you in your PayPal account creation process? Before jumping into the topic, let’s first understand what PayPal is actually?
How to Create a PayPal Account?
To create a PayPal account successfully, you need to follow the following guidelines step by step:
- Go to www.paypal.com/pk/home and open the PayPal website.
- Hit on the “Sign Up for Free” button.
- Now, click on the Business or Personal Account, according to your requirement, and then click “Next”.
- Then enter a valid email address so that you can verify your account easily.
- Then create a strong password to ensure the security of your account.
- Further, fill out all the necessary information required to proceed with your account creation.
- Provide a valid residential address of a country where PayPal is active as it doesn’t operate in Pakistan.
- Finally, after filling the complete form, check out your email inbox to confirm the provided email address.
- Open the email that you’ll receive from PayPal and click on the button “Yes, this is my email”. Once you do perform this step, your account will be automatically created and verified.
Alongside a personal account, PayPal offers a business category too which further provides the option to create a standard business account or a pro-business account with additional special features.
Your PayPal account can’t be verified unless or until you don’t provide bank details. And PayPal only accepts bank details of the countries where it is operational such as the USA, Canada, or Dubai. Here, the Payoneer account comes to the rescue of Pakistani people who don’t have any international bank account. All they need to do is to create a Payoneer account, get their Payoneer credit card and link it with a PayPal account to receive payment from international clients without any effort. So now, let’s learn how to create a Payoneer account.
Read more: A look at the source of jobs in Pakistan
Following the following steps to create a Payoneer account:
- Go to www.payoneer.com and open the Payoneer website.
- Now, hit on the “Sign Up Now” button to start the process.
- Then provide a valid email address and a strong password.
- Then fill out the complete form by providing all the necessary information such as city name, zip code, and mobile number etc. then click on the next button.
- Once you provide all the necessary information and complete filling out the form then go to your email inbox and confirm your email address to verify your account.
Once you create your Payoneer account then the next step is to apply for a Payoneer card so that you can connect it with a PayPal account to receive the online payments.
Follow the mentioned steps to apply for a Payoneer card:
Step # 1: You need to have a valid bank account to apply for a Payoneer card. If you don’t have a bank account yet then the first step is to create one for yourself.
- If you have a bank account then enter your IBAN and proceed with the further steps.
- Then create a username and password.
- Choose a relevant security question
- Then provide your CNIC number and click on the order button.
Congratulations! Your Payoneer account is created successfully and you’ll be able to get your card within 4 to 5 days after the approval.
Read more: 25 best business ideas to make money
Now, once you get your Payoneer card, you have to activate it by logging in to your Payoneer account. Follow the following guideline to activate your Payoneer card:
- Sign in to your Payoneer account by providing your username and password.
- Hit on the “Login” button.
- Now, click on the button “View your status and activate your card”.
- Then hit on the “Card Activation” button.
- Then provide your 16 digit card number and choose a pin number that consists of 4 digits.
- Finally, click on the “Activate” button and proceed.
That’s it! Your Payoneer account is activated and ready to use. Now the next step is to link your Payoneer card with your PayPal account so that you can withdraw money from your PayPal account from any ATM of Faysal Bank, Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank, or Standard Chartered Bank.
Related: Getting to know Nadra Pakistan
To connect your Payoneer account with a PayPal account just follow the following steps in order:
- Go to the website of PayPal and Log in to your PayPal account.
- Enter your email id and password and click on sign in.
- Now, navigate to the account summary page and click on the “Link a Bank” button.
- If your bank name is available in the list then just select the bank name and proceed otherwise you’ll be in need of a bank account number and a routing number.
- Just visit the Payoneer account and active US payment service option. Then click on the “Receive Money” option to get the USA virtual account number and routing number.
- Then, provide the account number and routing number that you received from your Payoneer account to your PayPal account.
- Once you are done with all the above steps then within 3- 4 days you’ll receive two small deposits in your Payoneer account from PayPal.
- When you receive the deposits then go to your PayPal account and provide the exact same amount that you received on your Payoneer account to verify your PayPal account.
Congratulations! Your PayPal account is ready to use and now you can easily withdraw the money from your Payoneer card.