Safepay is a new finance and consultancy application for the business community of Pakistan. It’s a remarkable application that can provide a single payment product that is compatible with local and global payment options. It currently holds a target of serving the Pakistani and nearby economies. This provides the citizens of Pakistan the flexibility of being able to buy and sell products both in their local areas and international markets. Customers can use their Visa and Master cards as well.
Features of Safe Pay
Safepay focuses on secure payment processing for e-commerce businesses in Pakistan. The system integrates with a store’s purchasing platform and helps customers pay through the Web, thus, accelerating billing cycles and improving cash flow. It also comes with various security features to allow customers the ease of safe transactions. Some other features that Safepay includes are:
- Screen Shot Prevention via Camera Block software.
- In-built Password Security and Manager.
- Customized Keyboard which doesn’t collect user data but remembers typing style.
- Integrated and separate from browsers to allow freedom.
- To allow secure over-the-air transactions, it provides a built-in VPN system.
- Supports Bookmarks, Shopping Lists, and Favorite Banking Options.
- Doesn’t only prioritize banking sites but is also good as a normal antivirus and online security.
- Two-factor authentication is also available as an added layer of security.
Safepay gets Airline Recognition
For an application’s recognition and being safe to use in Pakistan’s e-commerce, it needs to be approval from a Pilot. This approval allows the application of the service for completed payments which allows it to qualify for SPBPS criteria. This also entitles the application to control the data that can be accessed, customer background information, and payment plans. This is essential as without this approval e-commerce facilities are locked to the program.