Zameen.com, the largest Pakistani real estate portal, recently announced the commencement of their largest project: The Edge Mall. The project introduces a contemporary space for commercial outlets, hotel suites, apartments and offices. It is bound to generate promising revenue due to its prime location at Sargodha road in Faisalabad and easy instalment plans. The project is a rewarding investment for any real estate buyer.
Recommended: JagahOnline – A Real Estate Portal in Pakistan
The inauguration ceremony was attended by major names, which included:
- Sheikh Shuja-Ullah Khan – Zameen.com Senior Central Director Sales
- Muzaffar Majeed – Central Director Project Sales
- Asad Saleem – Regional Sales Manager at Faisalabad
- Khalid Riaz – Chairman GO Petroleum and Sitara Heights
- Bilal Ansari – Director GO Petroleum
- Tahir Iqbal – Director Sitara Heights
- Mazhar Abbas – Project Director Sitara Heights
During the ceremony, Senior Director of Shales, Sheikh Shuja-Ullah Khan expressed how the state-of-the-art local real estate plan would be extremely beneficial in the long run. He emphasized that it would provide a peaceful and comfortable ambience for the residents and an overall excellent return-on-investment. He continued by discussing how in recent years, the demand for high rise apartment buildings has significantly increased, making this a good investment for potential buyers.
Mr Shuja-ullah Khan ended his speed by stating the importance of the Faisalabadi real estate market for Zameen.pk, and how the Edge Mall is bound to become the most prominent high rise due to its magnificent facilities.